Pillars

Pillars

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm

I have always found it weird that when you win a pillar, you don't receive the coupons for your placement in the damage. Why is it made to be this way? It almost seems to be a downside to getting a pillar when a smaller galaxy like ours loses out on 1500 coupons each in return for about 30 hours of a pillar. I can think of no valid reason as to why you should be, in a way, penalized for winning.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Re: Pillars

Postby Zhao » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 am

When a pillar is down, if your galaxy :
1. Already have a pillar
You will getting coupons bonus depends on your galaxy damage rank (up to 3000 coupons)
2. Didn't have a pillar
If no galaxy claim the pillar, your galaxy automatically move to that pillar. No coupons.
Your galaxy will not claim if another galaxy with higher damage rank claimed it.
Zhao

Postby Talon Lake » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:12 am

No no.. I wasn't asking how it works, I already know. I was asking why is it they made it so when you win a pillar, you don't get your coupons.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby Darth » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:16 pm

Talon Lake wrote:No no.. I wasn't asking how it works, I already know. I was asking why is it they made it so when you win a pillar, you don't get your coupons.

as for the reason that there are players that can do over 500k in damage a hit, and there are others that are lucky to do 50k per hit.... it would be totally on fair to the lower and weaker players to do that.

I on a normal basis place in the top 3 on pillars and i know others that hit alot more then i do that come no where near the amount of damage i do.

that is why you can get 60 coupons per hit, you hit more you get more... basic gaming logic on that part push you to do more hiiting to get more coupons thus doing more damage to the pillar.... the only way i see them changing to what your asking is to remove galaxy rewards and to remove the 60 coupons per hit... and that would be unfair to the weaker players as like i said if i have a friend that hit 12 times to get to around 600k i come in and hit 2 times and do over 1 mil i would place higher then them with no where near the work or losses, some thoughts to think about
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Talon Lake » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 am

Darth wrote:
Talon Lake wrote:No no.. I wasn't asking how it works, I already know. I was asking why is it they made it so when you win a pillar, you don't get your coupons.

as for the reason that there are players that can do over 500k in damage a hit, and there are others that are lucky to do 50k per hit.... it would be totally on fair to the lower and weaker players to do that.

I on a normal basis place in the top 3 on pillars and i know others that hit alot more then i do that come no where near the amount of damage i do.

that is why you can get 60 coupons per hit, you hit more you get more... basic gaming logic on that part push you to do more hiiting to get more coupons thus doing more damage to the pillar.... the only way i see them changing to what your asking is to remove galaxy rewards and to remove the 60 coupons per hit... and that would be unfair to the weaker players as like i said if i have a friend that hit 12 times to get to around 600k i come in and hit 2 times and do over 1 mil i would place higher then them with no where near the work or losses, some thoughts to think about

I think what im asking is being completely misunderstood. Im asking simply why when your galaxy wins a pillar, no matter what place, your galaxy loses out on coupons.
Dreamworld

Time World
Talon Lake

Postby DGblitz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I would assume because you are getting a pillar....they all have some nice bonuses, after all.
DGblitz

Return to Questions