Questions

Re: Questions

Postby Relevant Wing » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:58 am

I think its dependant on story progress, at 100% I get 333k per loss
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Morgan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Zhao wrote:
admin wrote:You can't directly compare the stat difference amounts as the math is not that simple. The attack bonus difference looks big compare to accuracy, but since attack potential is actually (100 + attack bonus) * accuracy, biochem weapons actually has the lowest attack potential, though it has higher lethality to compensate for it.

For example, let's look at level 25 comparisons.
Missile at level 25: 195% attack bonus, 95% accuracy
Biochem at level 25: 225% attack bonus, 80% accuracy.
While it looks like 30% extra attack bonus is bigger than 15% accuracy bonus, it's not true. Let's take simple average of 100 hits.
Missile = (1 + 1.95) * 95 = 280.25
Biochem = (1 + 2.25) * 80 = 260
This is because the final attack power of biochem is not really 30% stronger the missile, it's only about 15% stronger (2.25 vs 1.95), and missile actually hits 19% more often than biochem (95 vs 80).

How about Heroes's skill, Dev ?
If target device is negate by using dodge device, then with lv 3 hit skill +9% :
Missile = (1 + 1.95) * 100% = 280.25
Biochem = (1 + 2.25) * 89% = 289.25
The point is on the same hero, hit skill is less useful for missile, but biochem users and laser users gain much better advantage on it.

I don't know how avoid skill works, it is stack with dodge device or work alone.
And avoid skill is much more harder to get.

Yes please do tell, how dose attack % above 100 and the dodge chance work. i was under the idea (my assumption) was that your to hit works like this:
my ship makes and attack (calculates it hit % based off of weapons, tech, skills and pillar) determines if a hit will occur (max useful value would be 100% as anything above that is still going to hit);
enemy ship has a chance to dodge/avoid total of dodge skill, tech and pillar.

this would be very useful info for me.

thank you for your time.
Morgan

Postby Thomas » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I'm pretty sure the hit % goes above 100%, Why?? Because Missle at 30's has more then 100% hit rate. So lets say you have 150% hit rate total(Weapon/Techs/etc), Opponet has 60% Dodge rate(techs), Then you'd have a 90% chance to hit. The Dodge Skill(The one you equip on Heroes with Magic book) has nothing to do with hit rate, It is its own chance to dodge. Tho this is based purely on Missle having above 100% and deduce'ing the reason as to why, So could be completely wrong.
Thomas

Postby Morgan » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Thomas, this is why i want to know form the devs cause the way i assume it works make a more realist war style of game.

guess i might be adding target to my ships from now? (dependent on dev answer of course)
Morgan

Postby Relevant Wing » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:57 pm

So what Im taking from this, having the hit skill on my heros is pointless since i use missles, currently at lvl 30? I already dont need to use the targeting device as I rarely miss
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Morgan » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am

I'm going with it is worth while... but it assumes that your to hit chance weapon+tech+skill+? is vs 100+their dodge+skills(maybe)+other.
Morgan

Postby Thomas » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:06 am

Yes I know you want the dev's input, But will usually take quite a while for them to reply if at all ever(Esp since they don't like to give away that type of information in the 1st place). But if Hit cap'd at 100% then it would be a stupid idea for the Dev's to have Missle go above 100% because then the extra %'s are wasted. So the only other logical explanation as to why it goes above 100% is that it does stack in some way/shape or form. Like I said before I have no proof, I have yet to see Kong figure it out yet either. And granted the Dev's can make mistakes too, Tho I'm sure if it was a mistake to make 101% hit rate then I'm sure Kong would have complained about it.
Thomas

Postby Reever » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:01 pm

I have a question, how do I delete my Time World account? I can't be arsed messing about with other browsers and changing whenever I want to play other games so I've decided TW is the one to drop! Pity really cos I was spending money every month or so on it, but playing with a vital part of the screen missing cos of crap FB ads is too annoying! Also the fact that the devs don't give a flying F about answering and helping out so why should I bother? Anyway how do I delete?
Reever

Postby Piotrek » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:01 pm

You cannot delete ur acc, but u can not log on in about 10days or more? And u will be kicked from galaxy and you will be without any, so nobody will hit you etc. But play! http://www.perfectgalaxy.com/platform/timeworldfb.jsp - no ads TW.
I am Chrome user also and I clean cookies when I got crash on games. Also helps sometimes comp restart then after went to the game I can play normal TW and Marvel Aliance. Otherway you can also close? shockwave or something but I forgot how to go to instaled things on chrome. There was a commend but I forgot it.
Piotrek

Postby Reever » Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Piotrek wrote:You cannot delete ur acc, but u can not log on in about 10days or more? And u will be kicked from galaxy and you will be without any, so nobody will hit you etc. But play! http://www.perfectgalaxy.com/platform/timeworldfb.jsp - no ads TW.
I am Chrome user also and I clean cookies when I got crash on games. Also helps sometimes comp restart then after went to the game I can play normal TW and Marvel Aliance. Otherway you can also close? shockwave or something but I forgot how to go to instaled things on chrome. There was a commend but I forgot it.

Thanks Piotrek, the way you get to the add ons in Google is to type in about:addons and that will bring up the add ons menu.
Reever

PreviousNext

Return to Questions