Unexplained Power Increase

Unexplained Power Increase

Postby Shock » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 am

I understand this may also come under bug reports, but I am interested in finding out if anyone can explain how I would suddenly gain between 7-8million power as a result of the most recent update? Any information would be appreciated.
Shock

Re: Unexplained Power Increase

Postby Zhao » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am

Perhaps you have a hero with higher com than you re currently assigned. This can be fixed by reducing its com and assigned full ships on your main 5 war/com heroes.
Zhao

Postby Shock » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Thanks for this Zhao, that was the case. However on another note this raises another issue in regards to war of heroes. This is because higher stats = greater critical hit and parry chance, therefore this in effect limits the amount by which i can raise stats on this hero and they are going to be stuck with lower percentages for critical hit and parry.
Shock

Postby derlars » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 am

i got 10 mio total power over night without reason...
i checked my heroes, all heroes with highest com/war have ships assinged and i changed nothing...
i need 20 MS more for my total power now....
what happend?
derlars

Postby Misty » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:10 am

I have a com hero I hired for WoH that has lower command than all of my assigned heroes. When I am messing around with hero equipment, and I lower the amount of ships assigned to that hero to remove command gear, my power will go up. Max the ships out again, and it goes back down.
Misty

Postby Darth » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:36 pm

war also raise power too, so it you remove cmd and add a piece of really high war gear your total power will go up but your army will drop... been there before :D
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Return to Questions