Suggestion for Arena

Suggestion for Arena

Postby Thomas » Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:16 pm

Don't show people on the rankings that don't qualify aka meet the minimum fight requirement. Makes it very confuseing to try and figure out what rank you will actually be in if theres people ahead of you that won't meet the requirement at the end of the week. Or don't start ranking till the person has made 1 attempt in the area of Arena.
Thomas

Re: Suggestion for Arena

Postby Zhao » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:35 pm

And please to changes the prize or the system before the season started, not in the middle of the season :cry:
edit : Thanks to make a changes in the middle of the tournament again :)
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:49 am

I agree with Thomas, spending alot of time to rank down (bcoz you cannot make rank 1 anymore) then at the end you get the same stuff again
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
CaptainMarvin

Postby Zhao » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:09 pm

I suggested there is player counter that count how many people create or ready on the arena at that time, because it's hard to find opponent, lately. Waiting 10 mins or more and no one showed up.
Zhao

Postby Zhao » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

Suggestion to add checklist whenever we can meet guild mates or not, to avoid meeting them when its crowded (bigger chance to meet people from another galaxy) :)
Zhao

Postby Relevant Wing » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:15 am

I think just having a way to see who's currently in the arena would help greatly, and I've waited 10+ mins also waiting for someone to come in lately.
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby BlackAughisky » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:56 am

The problem with the arena is that nobody is ever in the 2v2 or 3v3. I can wait for hours and never see a single other team. It's a waste of time. Why not create an AI/CPU team that can fight us if nobody is in arena. It's not fair that I can't get a single fight in 2v2 or 3v3. Unless my own galaxy will fight me, there is no way for me to qualify for any prizes. Think about it please. I'd like to be able to fight in arena that isn't 1v1, since I'll never be able to beat those strong players. Also, is there no way for a player/team to be paired with another player/team with close to same power/deck level? It's not fair that higher power/deck players are able to fight lower power/deck players.
BlackAughisky

Postby dilsama » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:40 pm

What I would like is to be "auto-matched" to someone who has a similar deck strength...with a certain percentage up and down. That way, I'm not totally outclassed just because of the auto-match (and not fighting someone who has like 24 cards to my 12).
dilsama

Postby Talon Lake » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:43 am

Currently its hard finding a target at all, let alone in your range.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Thomas » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:47 am

And plenty of the stronger people actually use less cards(Speed decks consisting of like 10 cards). So that doesn't quite work. The problem why that isn't implemented is cuz it is very easy to alter your deck. Base it off Chapters, Well then people will stop doing Chapters and be really strong. etc.
Thomas

Return to General Discussions