New Arena rules/suggestions

New Arena rules/suggestions

Postby Mike_Valle » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Ok, So I really think the game needs to put a limit on how many times some1 can face another person in their own galaxy. The Boosting (best players giving points to not so good players then winning them back and repeating) to ensure top 5 finishes is going to far now. Admin, I really think a Limit on a galaxy facing each other in arena needs to be capped. (u can make it that after 2 (maybe up to even 5x) a week should then cap the points for those two people in arena. The can still face each other for crystals but no points will be Won or Lost...

I Hope you guys consider this and make a change otherwise no1 but G9 will be playing in the arena... Thank you.
Mike_Valle

Re: New Arena rules/suggestions

Postby Mike_Valle » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:21 pm

*i know i posted a galaxy in my first post, But i dont want no1 to get banned or in trouble, i just want a more fair game.

Thank you,

~~Mike
Mike_Valle

Postby Zhao » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Hope this is will not break our friendship on FB
G9 getting their points fair and square, no cheating and no multiple accounts.
That's why there is guild Mike, not to makes us just live in neighborhood, but also to helping each others.
People who can't win do complain about everything. G9 is strong,
if they cant beat K-PAXians on the game, they tried another ways outside.
You want to be first rank, you need to beat "us" not "me".
With the arena now, all galaxy just doing the same, giving away points to helping guildmates.
G9 spent more AP and having more people on the arena,
do the same, not by making some limitation to the arena for your benefit because you cant win fair and square.

Regards
~Zhao~
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 am

There is no argument that G9 players are strong. But the last recent event proves that G9 is abusing the system. I was in rank 5 (1190 points) with fairly 50+ points lead from Rank 6 which is a G9 member and haven't even meet him in arena in that week. Getting 50+ points is hard when you go against players that want to qualify in last hours which are measly 3 to 4 points per opponent. You will only get them by defeating players within rank 10 to 15 or so, which give 11 points to 18 points depending on your opponent points. And there is a lot of G9 players around that rank range which have the s1 body, blue and purple already. There is no point for them to get more points or just rather enjoying pvp arena game and accumulate more crystals for skill upgrades. But after that particular G9 member got in rank 6, in the last hours of the event some G9 strong members where there to stop me to get more points or rather put me off the race which they successfully did. These strong members defeat alot of players and get themselves in top rank then mysteriously rank down again, what could this be? Clearly you know what I'm talking about.

And before I make people angry, I made this statement so that people know what really is going on Arena and make changes for it to be more competitive and balance.

Make galaxy members go against each other stop for the 12 or 24 hours before the event end or something that will help others like me who put alot of efforts to gain and preserve their points in arena for a week but got demolish by this abuse.
CaptainMarvin

Postby Zhao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:54 am

Very funny.
1. You got points from guildies too, but in the end still cant win and start whining.
It's not G9, i know you want to get high ranks easier by making limitation that's benefit you.
You're complain because you hardly win, instead of spending more money or becoming strong, you blaming us.
2. She is playing because she can and she wants to play, and you suggest her not to play because you lose.
Rank 1 - 5 didnt play in the last hour, it's you who losing your points.
3. Not all G9 members are the same and you type with "s" (member_s) to accuse Galaxy 9, mysteriously rank down ?
I only saw Marvin from 6th place went to under 30th in the last hour and didn't see anyone from G9.
Come on you can point them out, dont playing secret, it's either real or you just envy and complain bro.
Make galaxy members go against each other stop for the 12 or 24 hours before the event end or something that will help others like me who put alot of efforts to gain and preserve their points in arena for a week but got demolish by this abuse.

That's benefit galaxy or certain people who's using multiple account and bad for a galaxy that's have most members active on the arena.
5. If you think all players can getting purple gear just by playing, ask dev to makes these sets as gift, not by accusing another galaxy.
You need to works hard to be get high ranks, not by making it easier.
6. Okay, now i will asking you again, what's wrong with G9 that's you're complain about ? Anything that they do and you did not doing so ?
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 am

Yes it was funny you were laughing in All Chat that time saying it was team work. Do you deny this too Zhao?
Let us put the facts down here.
And here at the answers to your accusations
1. I got points from my galaxy member by winning them, in a fair match and even got one of them upset about it.
2. It isn't a coincidence that "she" is there, I play alot of match against her and I know when she is active in arena and not, because I been avoiding her for weeks? to preserve my points?
3. Oh noes, it has been 5 or 6 weeks of arena event and clearly we all know who got these pieces of reward and got the upper hand and for them to have 60 to 80 matches in a week with that amount of points at the end of the event, clearly they are losing in purpose.

You mean to say you saw me rank 6th to rank 119, don't mislead people Zhao. This is the truth. I already got the green s1 body and wanting to get purple crystal instead, you were there when I asked people to queue in arena so I can qualify for rank 31-100 instead, I even get a match with you and surrendered.

This is not some bad tactics or elaborate scheme to blame Galaxy 9. Is this us trying to make the game better for people to compete! Yes, we are still here trying to compete even if your avatar got HP Role 45, Crit skill 14%, Hero Crit 7% and Hero Parry 7% we are still trying to play an honest game against you.

And here we are trying to ask the admin and trying to let them see there is a flaw, that there are people who abuse this flaw, that they must make changes.
For more people to participate, for more people to compete. It was nice when Arena was lively alot of people participates being in rank 1 wasn't safe. Day after day it changes, Thomas was still competing. Alot was still trying. Now look at it only G9 players remain on rank 1 to rank 5 seriously don't you see there is something wrong?
CaptainMarvin

Postby Zhao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 am

CaptainMarvin wrote:Yes it was funny you were laughing in All Chat that time saying it was team work. Do you deny this too Zhao?

*Sigh, let admin checking their chat log to makes sure this is real.
I dont think i laughing, i dont mocking people like you do.

She is online because it's the last hour of the arena, are you telling her not to play the arena ? Or just the last hour ?
You mean to say you saw me rank 6th to rank 119, don't mislead people Zhao. This is the truth. I already got the green s1 body and wanting to get purple crystal instead, you were there when I asked people to queue in arena so I can qualify for rank 31-100 instead, I even get a match with you and surrendered.

Yes, you said there players that "lowering their ranks intentionally", i said i saw you lowering your ranks. I asking you to mention another players who re doing the same, not just a blank accusation.
Oh, yes you re giving me points, oh noo, what should i do, you re helping me got the top 5 ranks :(

You can't win and you're blaming the others. G9 win without cheating, hacking or using multiple accounts, that's all.
I don't have anything to say, all of my argument are on the previous post.
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 am

You were never there in day 1, I was and I saw through it. And I thought we we're talking about WoH here, and let me remind you it's 1v1 arena we are talking about. And suggesting team work in a individual part of the game? You know why Thomas quit participating even with his 6k card power, it is because you guys were abusing it.
Admit it people are losing interest in WoH, only your Galaxy does, look at how much people in your galaxy participates because of the security to get in ranks because of this team work you so speak of.
In a gaming community there are the materials to make it work. WoH 1v1 isn't working for the other part of Time World only around certain people. This is wrong, a new part of time world got dominated early by a galaxy which cease interest of other participants and demoralize it's current materials by it's flaws will not work in a long run. Restriction must be made, balance with it's current materials (the other part of time world against the galaxy which dominated it) must be labeled.
Changes must be made to make it work.
CaptainMarvin

Postby Zhao » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 am

Geez.
CaptainMarvin wrote:You were never there in day 1, I was and I saw through it.

Wrong accusation again, i was there since the first day and i reporting the arena didn't showed that it takes AP until you refreshing your browser.
Got 14 winning streak and then beaten by Bing Han. I ranked 2 nd on the first season.

And I thought we we're talking about WoH here, and let me remind you it's 1v1 arena we are talking about. And suggesting team work in a individual part of the game?
1 v 1 arena and everyone can participate.

You know why Thomas quit participating even with his 6k card power, it is because you guys were abusing it.

No, he didnt tell me why he is quit playing, it's your accusation again to blame G9. What 6k power do in the arena.
You're forcing your argument, eh. Let me give you hint, bigger deck strength doesn't mean you can battle effectively.
He's failed to be 1st ranks for 2 times, abused ? not.
He is losing his points in the battle.

Admit it people are losing interest in WoH, only your Galaxy does, look at how much people in your galaxy participates because of the security to get in ranks because of this team work you so speak of.

G9 members are active players, including WoH players. And the last season, there is (more than?) 100 person who have ranks.

a new part of time world got dominated early by a galaxy which cease interest of other participants and demoralize it's current materials by it's flaws will not work in a long run. Restriction must be made, balance with it's current materials (the other part of time world against the galaxy which dominated it) must be labeled.
Changes must be made to make it work.

This is it, you re complain because you re losing and G9 members dominated, then you asking for limitation so you can win.
You re losing your points, getting lower ranks and blame G9 ... aww.
Zhao

Postby CaptainMarvin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 am

Yes interpret each of my lines to your own. Ah I need to remind myself that I'm talking the admin and not to you. You are just here to block our claims of abuse in arena because you're one of the benefactor. But there is proof, of logs which can be exacted in there database and it will speak of the truth and if you really have nothing to hide let them make their investigation.

"G9 members are active players, including WoH players. And the last season, there is (more than?) 100 person who have ranks."

Really now? I got myself rank 119 and still got a green armor which the prize for 6-30. Ah yes they rank, but their didn't qualify. Less people even try.
And I already explained what happened and why I choose to rank down myself. I'm not so fond repeating myself.
CaptainMarvin

Next

Return to General Discussions