Arena...why bother..

Re: Arena...why bother..

Postby Relevant Wing » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 pm

Shock wrote:
Darth wrote: the game 1st tries to match you up to some one close to your deck power, after a minute or 2 to will look for some one above or below your deck power. It you go into the arena when there is only 1 other person you will be matched to them right away.

It's not based so much around deck strength, if you look under the help section it states that the matching system is based around score, not deck strength. So an example is if you are playing your first match in the tournament, your score is at the start value of 1000, it will look for a player with a score between 900-1100 (100either side). Then after 1 minute it will look for anyone trying to find a match.

Now this actually makes sense..
It'll take a miracle for you, but I can handle it.
Relevant Wing

Postby Mike_Valle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm

I believe all of u are wrong... i believe it just matches u up with any1. The only time u have to wait to be matched up against some1 when there are people in que is when u already played them 2x, in that case u have to wait a few minutes before being able to get paired up against them again. Otherwise its just the first two people to be in que face each other... there has been many times i got some1 200-300 points higher then me the second i clicked start, lost, then hit start again and faced them again within 2-3 seconds... if it "trys" to pair me up with some1 100 points higher/lower then me then its not working. ( this has also happened with me facing some1 200-400 points lower then me)

So what i am trying to say in shorter words... There is no system to arena and u just face the first person in que...
Mike_Valle

Postby Zhao » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Mike_Valle wrote:So what i am trying to say in shorter words... There is no system to arena and u just face the first person in que...

This is only happened if they re no other people on the arena.
Shock is right, there is a system pairing on the arena when its crowded.
Zhao

Postby Mike_Valle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:36 am

i have yet to see the system work, but if u guys say so, then cool...
Mike_Valle

Previous

Return to Bug Reports