Login troubles

Login troubles

Postby Excellector » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:38 pm

Hello,
Recently I have been having some troubles logging in, but I looked up the errors that I received and was able to fix them myself and play time world :) . However, my friend Carolmae is also having the same issues but cannot seem to resolve them personally. Is this due to recent updates, or is playmage experiencing some technical difficulties? Is there anything you can do to help get my friend, Carolmae, back online? At first it said that error 122 is the problem, but now it is saying 'Page you requested is not found'. Thank you very much for your help!

Brendan Granata
Excellector
Excellector

Re: Login troubles

Postby admin » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:40 am

Carolmae was banned again for abusive chat behaviors.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Excellector » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:17 am

Okay, I did not realize. How long until she can come back on time world again? Thanks.

Excellector
Excellector

Postby carolmae88 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:06 pm

I love how I am always getting banned for things and they take it out of context and take a screen shot just to get me suspended. Just because I don't take screenshots to get people other people banned and captainmarvin gets away with anything he wants and whines and complains to you guys to get other people suspended or banned. I use to love this game until you kept banning without warning. I found out both times threw Zhao that I was suspended. He actually cares about the fairness of this game and he has no reason to back up anyone. You must love having the power of GOD because you use it all the time and you don't get both sides of the story. Why don't you go ahead and suspend captainmarvin for all the things he has said and done? You would be making hundreds of people happy! It's amazing how you want other people to monitor your game and what is said in chat. If you had your own people monitor things instead of the players that have grudges you would notice this.
carolmae88

Postby Darth » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:00 pm

here's an idea, next time he start crap take screen shots and post them her on the forum for all to see and bust him on his action, then the devs will have not a choices but to take action... Its that is plain and simple...
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby CaptainMarvin » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

Ah, I got blame for another report and suspension for you. :)
Sorry I just saw this now, and for the record I didn't report you this time. Though I know the nature of the report It was you starting fights in all chat again. I find that not surprising.
Oh and for those who want to know why carolmae start hating me because I greet her in chat with "Oh noes it's carolmae :)" then she slashes as me then I start to ignore her, though I didn't like that very much so I start attacking her back then when I was still in 50mil army power, guess she didn't find that funny. She can't do anything about it other than adding me in friendlist but I so casually decline.. therefore she resort calling me in allchat, oh the hates she displays all the time with her fingers. Racism, vulgar lines, illustration with characters, in all chat, in raid window, she wasn't satisfied. Well after days of her open display of hate I finally want it stop. So I took screenshots and reported her. I guess there were so much in those evidences that made a concrete decision.
Seems like you love "smack talking" (her reference) to people you gone pretty fond of it in this game well look at what it brought you. Got banned twice 2 different players. And I like to add that Exellector is spreading lies around to stop me from attacking him regularly but he threatened not only me but the entire galaxy and others saw that and it lead to another. Well thats my side of the story. Good luck and respect others while playing, this isn't a place where you can release your morning anguish and random frustration and direct them to others in your own choosing.
CaptainMarvin

Postby carolmae88 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:31 pm

I have been playing Time World on kongregate and have not been having issues with people or abusive chat. I have been suspended from the facebook version for a month now and was just wondering if I was going to be reinstated or if its a permanent ban. Thanks for your time.
carolmae88

Return to Questions