Problems Sending, Sharing, Requesting

Re: Problems Sending, Sharing, Requesting

Postby CCBiggs » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:51 pm

I did a disk clean up yesterday and weekly my computer defrags. I am at a public computer
at this time, on IE, and still no go. I think it is a fb glitch, not a computer one.
BUT.. I welcome all ideas...
CCBiggs

Postby admin » Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:47 am

If you already cleared your cache (cache is different from history), you can go to your app settings for Dream World and make sure you didn't accidentally disable permissions involving friends list etc. Other than that, I would say make sure you didn't recently install any plugins/blockers that is incompatible with how Facebook opens its share dialog.
admin
Site Admin

Postby CCBiggs » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:30 am

Yes, I've cleared the cache. I've checked my Dream World app settings and thought they looked okay, but not sure. I've checked on other games: ie. Hidden Chronicles.. and my friends
list DOES show up there. I do think it is a facebook glitch associated with settings to Dream World. I just can't find the *sweet spot* to reverse this.
Someone suggested it might be connected to an error re: shockwave flash. I do (did?) get that error occasionally and have tweaked my flash settings.. many different ways. Still no go.. and because I've tried on an *outside* computer, I don't think it is computer related.
Please.. if anyone knows where this originated from.. let me know.
CCBiggs

Postby CCBiggs » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:45 am

The problem continues.. does anyone have any ideas? I am pretty sure it is fb/dream world related as other
games show friends lists for gifting and other computers/browsers have the same problems for me in
dream world. Please help me.
CCBiggs

Postby Kwitzy » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:20 am

Have you tried removing the app, clearing your cache, and reinstalling the app?
Kwitzy

Postby Maria » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:26 pm

Mine has gone all wrong again. I have no friends showing at all in the all party/rankings page. I had removed mutt from my party as he's retired and now cannot replace him. and yes, I've cleared cache etc again, to no avail
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Kwitzy » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:03 am

I'm not having any problems, but I only have a couple game friends and I know at least Maria and gennifer have a lot of game friends and probably a lot that don't even play anymore. Maybe if Facebook or your connection is running a little bit slower than normal, your browser gives up on it. All the stars have to be aligned for me to get the 100% setup on top, most of the time I just have Liked. Sometimes I don't get the Appstrip above the app and when I do it is the last to load.
Kwitzy

Postby Maria » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 am

Strangely mine reappeared again. I have no idea what the problem is but it seems to be intermittent
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby admin » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

Maria wrote:Strangely mine reappeared again. I have no idea what the problem is but it seems to be intermittent

It seems to be intermittent issue with Facebook friends APIs not responding for some users. There is nothing we can do unfortunately.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Maria » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:17 am

Ah OK thanks
Tracey
Titans

Maria

PreviousNext

Return to Report Bugs